Few places in this, one of the biggest cities in the world, have the unique and prime location of our Boutique Bed and Breakfast. Located in the heart of Mexico City, facing the Alameda Park , Chaya rests on the top of a recently renovated building that has refreshed the area with new shops, restaurants, and projects, infusing Downtown Mexico City with the spirit of youth.
Chaya was designed by travelers for travelers, and our goal is to provide you with all things you'll be needing during your Mexican adventure.
We understand that for some, traveling is a way of life. Chaya is an alternative to the common hotel model: a space that travelers can make their own, meet other voyagers and explore the city on their own terms, at their own pace.
Chaya aims to provide travelers with inspiration and comfort by going back to the roots of hospitality . Our Bed & Breakfast is more than just a place to stay. We offer you tailored and personalized hosting so that you get the feeling of being somewhere cosy, familiar and relaxed.
Wake up. You are in Mexico City. You are in Chaya. Your room has one of the best views of the city. Grab a cup of Mexican coffee from the state of Chiapas, delight in some local breakfast delicacies and set out to discover the many corners and peculiarities this city has to offer.
Two stunning suites and nine airy rooms with views of either the Alameda Park or our sunny inner courtyard, welcome you in the 3rd floor of a XX Century building that has been recently revitalized.
Chaya's Master Suite's view is probably the most beautiful in the City. It overlooks one of the most attractive and most representative parks of the city, the Alameda Park. This room is divided in 3 sections: main room + living room+ big washroom facilities. Its bathtub sits openly in one corner of the room…
- View of the Alameda Park.
- 42 Square meters/452 sq. ft.
- King size bed with cotton fabrics, 2 pax included.
- Complete Continental and Mexican Breakfast included.
- Living Room
- Bathtub & Walk-in shower, interior WC.
- Organic and Artisanal amenities.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access.
- Safe Deposit Cabinet.
- Flat LED TV (32").
- Work and Service Station.
- Breakfast Set Table.
- Interior Design by Talller.
Starting at $260 USD, taxes included
Chaya is located in the heart of Mexico City, in a building that could not ask for more. Yoga, restaurants and bars are literally a few steps down. Our location allows you to feel immersed in the energy of the city, while having the quietness and privacy that every traveller wants when being in their rooms.
Step outside CHAYA and you will be walking directly into Alameda Park. Walk for 2 more minutes and you will be standing at the Zócalo, which is the city's Main Square and Epicenter.
Chaya is located on top of Barrio Alameda which is a recently renovated 1920´s building that has revitalized the city's downtown area with an array of different creative projects from a selection of Mexico City's most cutting edge entrepreneurs, restaurateurs and designers. Our location allows you to feel immersed in the energy of the city.
The Building has two restaurants, Cancino and Butcher & Sons, a Mezcal joint, Vintage Clothe Shop, Coffee Shop, Comic Book Store, Radio Station, and much much more.
Facilities: Besides our suites and rooms, Chaya has a charming breakfast room overlooking the city, a rooftop terrace, a hammock area and a small back patio with a beautiful organic orchard.
B&B: Breakfast is served daily. Besides our daily continental options, our wonderful cooks offer special Mexican dishes that let you submerge deeply into Mexican gastronomy. Because no trip to Mexico is complete without a bite of a real quesadilla and a taste of mole.
Mexico City's Historic Center is the most vibrant place in the country, if not Latin America. Here, one can find a clash of the old with the new: centuries old cathedrals, pyramids, and the foundations of this country as we know it, mixed with restaurants, museums and bars that have given the place a new life and have kept it vibrant through all these years.
In recognition of Mexico City's rich and diverse cultural offer, we have curated certain itineraries designed for those seeking unique experiences related to either history, architecture, gastronomy, design, and more… If you wish to do this in the company of a tour we can arrange that as well.
Let Downtown Mexico City inspire you with its stimulating combination of old and new, chaos and calm, flavors, colors and sights.
There's no better place to experience Mexico City first hand than at Chaya.
- - What is the check in time? 3 pm
- - What is the check out time? 12 pm
- - Is there a 24 hrs. Front Desk Service?
- Yes, we have personnel ready to help at all times.
- - Can late check out or early check in be arranged?
- Certainly, always in anticipation and subject to surcharge.
- - Do you provide airport pick up?
- We do provide airport pick up and drop off services. Our one way service is $45-80USD, depending on number of guests; pickups must be arranged at least 48 hrs. before arrival day. Otherwise we can always arrange a regular taxi service for you.
- - Is there parking at Chaya?
- Not in the building, as we are located on a pedestrian street, but we have a parking lot 200 mts. away. Their rate per day is $35 USD.
- - Are there Motor Lobby drop offs?
- One of our greatest benefits is that we are located in a pedestrian street, full of activity and recreation. If you get here by car, you can get off on any corner of the street and you'll be 50mts away from our doorway.
*You could also ask to the authorities in charge to let you get through for a very quick drop off right in front of the building.
- - Is Chaya Pet Friendly?
- Yes! There is a 30 USD Fee + tax per day and pets must not be left unattended or unleashed.
- - Is there smoking in Chaya?
- There is no tobacco smoking inside the rooms; however, we have plenty of terrace space for you to smoke outdoors.
- - Are there any cancelation policies?
- Please cancel at least 72 hrs. before your date of arrival to avoid the full 100% charge of your stay.
- - How accessible is CHAYA?
- We are located on a 3rd floor of a Historic and preserved building. No elevator space was considered 50 years go when it was built. However, we have staff on duty to help you get through the 45 steps that will separate you from our incredible rooftop location.
Doctor Mora #9, Barrio Alameda´s 3rd Floor
Col. Centro, Del. Cuauhtémoc, C.P 06050
Tel. +52 55 5512 9074